If you are looking for information on OANDA, you need not look any further. This article will help you with all the necessary details about OANDA and other related information about it. Let us take a look.
OANDA or Olsen AND Associate is a company that offers financial services to its clients around the globe. Founded in 1996, OANDA has registration from the United States and is, at the moment, being regulated in about four jurisdictions. It has a license from IIROC, and its main regulator is UK FCA or the Financial Conduct Authority.
OANDA has valid acknowledgments and titles as proof for its wide range of excellent financial services, including ‘Best Customer Service’ by the US foreign Exchange Report, ‘Best Forex Trading Technologies’ by the UK Forex Awards, and ‘Best Trading Platform by the FX Week.
Prominent Features of OANDA
As a trader, it is important for you to know about the minute features of a trading platform to make sure that you make the right choice. Therefore, here is a list of features of OANDA, on the basis of which this review of made:
- It has no minimum deposit amount
- It offers account currencies including EUR, USD, SGD, and HKD
- It has a leverage of up to 1:200
- It offers various instruments including Indices, FX, Commodities, Crypto, and Bullion
- For currency pairs, it offers a spread from 0 p
- It has a 50% stop out
Benefits of OANDA
Lastly, you need good reasons to use a trading platform based on its performance, services, and features. Therefore, here are the benefits of OANDA, which will help you make the final decision:
- As mentioned earlier, it has no minimum deposit amount. You can start with a deposit as low as just 1 dollar
- It offers you a vast selection of regulators. All of which are reputable and trustworthy
- OANDA also offers a variety of trading instruments that are popular and offers plenty of scopes and opportunities
That is all there is to know about OANDA brokers. It is a trustworthy platform that you can depend on for a number of financial services.