Forex trading is the blend of “Forex Currency” and “Exchange.” It is the process of interchanging national currencies for different grounds like commercial payments, tourism, and investments. Numerous people are interested in it mostly for the differential interest rates.
FxPro is one of the best Forex trading platforms. Established in 2006, it dominates the CFD market and is licensed by monetary regulators such as SCB, CySEC (Cyprus), FCA(UK), and FSCA. Besides forex trading, ForexPro also offers services in cryptocurrency.
It honors €100 million of Tier 1 capital and was celebrated as the most trusted company for forex exchange by a leading U.K-based magazine.
Here is a brief FxPro review that elaborates its advantages and service.
Positives of FxPro
FxPro has been successful in accomplishing the trust score values of 89/99, hence is considered low-risk. It is the preferred choice of forex enthusiasts because of the following advantages.
- 100% guarantee for coverage of the account balance in non-negative values
- Automated trading and risk surveillance system
- 95/100 rating of counterparty ratings, indicating immunity from bankruptcy
- Technical support from advisors for beginners
- Supplementary services for VIP accounts with a manager in service
- Religious considerations, availability of swap-free accounts
- Insurance of client funds to avoid insolvency
- Real-time update of the global news of the spot market.
- Resiled education and research platform with active webinars, tutorial-based videos, and investment dictionary
- Trader’s platform for centralizing market insights
Accessory Platforms and tools of FxPro
FxPro is also acknowledged for its diverse tools that help in nourishing the trading skills of an individual. Some of its platforms and tools are listed below.
- cTrader: Developed by Spotware, cTarder is known for enhancing the trading experience by its exceptional UI and incredible technical assistance like multiple indicators, market depth, and diverse time frames.
- MetaTrader Suite: Widely used by retail-trader, MT4, and MT5 ease trading via customs stops, 24 analytical charting tools, and more than 50 technical indicators.
- FxPro Edge: A web-based forum of FxPro, Edge eases trading by its responsive design and impactful graphs.
Although FxPro is not a publicly-traded training company, it operates in more than 173 countries and has executed around 455 million orders to date. It is surely leading the spot market towards a larger spectrum of services.