Exness trading company is a well-known organization in the finance sector that has been operating since 2008. Over the years, the company has gained a reputation of being one of the most technologically advanced trading companies.
The company is managed by Nymstar Limited and licensed by Cyprus Securities Commission, Office of Financial Regulation and Supervision of Great Britain, and Office of Financial Regulation and Supervision of the Republic of Seychelles. It is the leading company in Forex ratings and is increasing its database of clients and profit every day.
Top features of Exness
Before we move ahead with the Exness review, it is important to note the basic levels of features and operational modes of the company. The top features are:
- A diverse range of plans to cater to the different categories of traders. The plans extend from Standard, Standard Cent, and Standard Plus with a minimum threshold investment of 1 USD to Raw Spread, Zero, and Pro with a minimum investment value of 200 USD.
- The leverage ratios are attractive with an option to achieve 1:infinite. The ratio of equities less than $999 is calculated in a range of figures of 1: 100 to 1: 2000.
- The trading instruments in Exness can be anything like currencies, assets of stock and commodity markets, and cryptocurrencies.
- The margin call or stop out ratio is variable according to the plan chosen and equity value. The Standard, Standard Cent, and Standard Plus plan put forward a margin call of 60/0%, and the Raw Spread, Zero, and Pro plan offered a margin call of 30/0%.
Advantages of Exness
Exness has made a top position in the industry with high-end results and a reputation. The advantage of using Exness as your trading company are:
- It provides a 1:infinity leverage ratio at the equity of more than $999.
- The withdrawal of funds and execution of orders are smooth and simple.
- The guide of use excess supports user operation with 24/7 customer care service.
- It has free VPS hosting.
- The trading can be incorporated through multiple platforms such as MT4, MT5, MultiTerminal, and mobile.